Sunday, July 25, 2010

Baby Up-date:

We went to the Dr. for our monthly appointment on Thursday the 22nd, we got the chance to listen to the baby's heart beat again and learned that everything is growing and sounding perfect. I'm 27 weeks along, and measuring where I should be, if not .5 cm bigger. It was so fun to hear his heart beating, and boy was it fast! He has been moving around a lot lately and I can tell he is growing and getting bigger! My stomach is starting to move when he kicks and is becoming big! I'm out growing clothes really quickly!!

I feel great and thankfully have energy back that I didn't before but I am still always tired and long for a nap each day while at work! I have been getting heart burn more frequently, which is never fun to deal with, and have evened out on my eating patterns now. I am still eating a lot, about 6-7 times a day and have gained 4 more pounds, which is not fun to see the number getting larger on the scale each month when I go in, but I do know it's for a good cause. I have to take the glucose test this coming week and am not looking forward to it at all. The Dr. has put me on a 3 week routine now, which we are not sure why if everything is healthy and good but he says he wants me on an even number when I come in, because I have been on odds. don't ask me, I find it a little strange, but will do whatever I am asked to do by him...after all he is the Dr. and he does know best!

I have craved:
*water and lemonade *Snow cones **fruit
I dislike:
*pizza*italian in general*anything mint

We have purchased the stroller and a changing table, next on the list is the crib and some other little items. It's weird to think that I only have T-minus 3 months till he is going to be here! There is still so much I want/need to get done! I had better get my bum in gear!!!

1 comment:

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Great update! I am not sure what the whole even/odd thing is. You should ask him! PS. Love the pics from your trip. Keep em comin!