Wednesday, June 23, 2010

sewing like crazy!!!!

I finally have some energy back and have been busy getting things crossed off my "to do list".
Here are a few things crossed off:

This is a bag I started a while ago, and finally got around to finishing it...

Then I made some burp rags for the baby...so easy might I add!

Then I made this receiving blanket and started two more. This is Mike and I's favorite!!!
Check out the cool decorative stitch, baseball stitch anyone???
and check out some of the other fabric that I have loads of things in store for!!!
oh this baby is so much fun to make stuff for!!! My Mother-in-law and I are heading to the fabric store to get the fabric for the baby bedding that she is so kindly making for us! I can't wait!!!
There is more to come!
Happy Sewing Everyone!!!!

ps: made this super cute project Monday night, but I can't post it because it's a gift for my 'sil' and her family when we go see them in a week and a half!!!!! I'll post pictures after I give it to her!

5 comments:

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Tell me what it is!!!!! haha. I love all the stuff Megs, you are doing a Great job! Can't wait to see you guys!

Stacie Couch said...

Wow look at you miss seamstress! I ADORE it all!! I am hiring you to make a bag for me...oh and I burp cloth and a blanket when the times comes. Just a heads up.

Mindee said...

Love the things you made girl! You are so talented! The fabric is super cute! (for a boy of course) : )

Ryanne said...

I wish you lived here so we could craft together!

Logan & Allie said...

I need you to teach me how to sew!