Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day!

Even though he isn't really a father YET, he still is going to be a dad this year.
There for, I thought I would give him a shout out and say HAPPY FATHER'S DAY Michael!

I know he will be a great dad, and I can't wait to see him with Carter! Carter even gave him a gift today, Mike was able to slightly feel him kick this morning! It was pretty cool for him, and for me! Happy Father's Day babe! Love you!

I also wanted to say a special Happy Father's Day to my dad and to Mike's dad...they are both great guys and amazing dads, who have taught us both so many great lessons in life and I'm sure will continue to teach us great things! Thanks for being our dad's and for being the men you are!! We love you both!!!

1 comment:

Mindee said...

Carter is such a cute name Meg! I love it! I bet you cant wait for baby carter to be born : ) He is going to be such a handsome little man!