Monday, February 23, 2015

Valentine's Day



Though this Valentines Day was a little out of the ordinary for us, being in the hospital and all, I'm so thankful that we were able to spend the entire day as a family. I am so beyond thankful for these two in my life! They mean the WORLD to me!!!!

Mike came up bright and early that morning, with a gift for me in hand. We spent the morning just handing out watching TV. Later in the afternoon we were able to catch a quick break when my mom came up and we ran down to the cafeteria to eat some Chili's take out. The rest of the day was spent visiting with a few family member's, and then just hanging out.

Also some BIG happy news......Jordan and Kelsey got engaged Valentines day morning!!! We can't wait for Kelsey to be apart of our crazy family! Congratulations you two!!!!!

No comments: