Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Grandma Jex's Funeral.

On September 21,2013 grandma Jex returned to live with our Heavenly Father. 
Her funeral was on Sep 28th and it was such a beautiful yet bittersweet day. 


Part of me wanted to be selfish and have her never leave, but the other half of me knew the pain she was in and how joyous the reunion in Heaven would be with my grandpa. 


Because of my beliefs I KNOW we will see her again, and that brings me great comfort and peace. I love her so much and I am so grateful for the person she was and the person she made me into. 

It was also really fun to be with my aunts and uncles, and all the cousins (minus 2). That hasn't happened, probably ever! I'm so glad we were all able to hangout and spend time together, and I'm glad we got this picture together!!


Til' we meet again grandma, I love you! 

No comments: