Saturday, December 8, 2012

4 Year Anniversary

12-6-12
Mike and I celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary this past Thursday.  We celebrated by going out to dinner, on an actual us only date! It has been a long while since it's been just the two of us on a date. Although I didn't feel 100%, It was fun to get to enjoy some couples time, and actually getting to eat my dinner while it was warm and with two hands! haha

It's weird to think that it's been 4 years, yet at the same time it's weird to think that it's ONLY been 4 years. haha we have gone through a lot in those years. To name a few:
-2 kids
-1 funeral
-4 years of school(with no degree)
-2 school changes
-4 job changes
-2 vacations
-5 moves
-buying a house
-1 vehicle change
-several hormonal imbalances 

It's been an amazing and at sometimes hilly road, but the outcome of our trials is what has made our marriage what it is today. Our journey has not yet evened out, but I truly believe that Mike and I were meant to go through everything we have, because frankly we get stronger with each trial that we face. Mike is my high school sweetheart, and my eternal companion. I love him more and more, with each and every experience we encounter!!

Happy 4 years, and many more to come Michael!!
I love you!

2 comments:

Stacie Couch said...

Cute post :) Happy Anniversary! Love you both!

Mindee said...

happy four years!! you two have been through more than most go through in 20 years, you are amazing! hope you had a fun time celebrating eachother!