Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day 2012

Feb 10, 2012
Mike and I attended and helped out at his parents ward valentines dinner/dance. It was a lot of fun and the food was delicious! I ate till my heart hurt it was so full (with a side of heartburn blah!).

As for Valentines day, it was pretty much a normal day-with a few surprises mixed in, including a trip to the cardiologist(more on that tomorrow). I went to work and Mike went to school. We ate with my family for dinner-a traditional v-day meal for the Jex's is pizza by candle light. After dinner Mike headed out for mutual and I headed off to walgreens for some essentials that I ran out of that morning. After our separate activities we sat on the couch and spent some good time together. It was a very laid back and relaxing day, which I loved.

I'm so thankful for Mike and his partnership in our marriage. 
And I'm glad that he is my valentine for eternity!
I love him each and every day more and more!