Tuesday, February 28, 2012

31 Weeks

It's been a while since up dating on this bump I am growing in front of me. I am currently 31 weeks and 2 days a long. I am feeling good, for the most part. I am starting into that uncomfortable stage. I'm not sure how much bigger I can stretch and still be able to breath, let a lone move. Things are tight and unfortunately that also has brought along stretch marks for me. Yup that is right, 3 little lines showed up on the lower portion of my belly late last week. ugh! ha ha I was hoping to not get any this time round. Wishful thinking, I am very well aware! 

taken at 29 weeks and 5 days
I have gained a good portion of weight...the scale and I have become BIG enemies! I am always hungry, have no energy, have a hard time finding a comfortable position to sleep-although I still am sleeping well once asleep. I am craving right now, ice water, juice, lemonade, and cinnamon apple sauce-delish! I feel really large lately, like all of a sudden this belly has shot out significantly! I am still working full time, but have been trying to sit as much as possible. I can not bend over anymore, well at least if I want to breath and not die in pain! I'm measuring right on and everything looks and sounds great!!!!

I had to go to the cardiologist for some testing a few weeks ago, thanks to a day of weird heart beats. I had an echo and an EKG done, both of which turned out normal, thank goodness! And no weird heart beats since, weird! 

I am on my 2 week appointments now and am so relieved that we have made it this far! We are continually thankful that this pregnancy is still just that, a pregnancy! There are lots of changes coming our way with-in the next 2.5 months, and we look forward to each of them! 

No comments: