Saturday, June 4, 2011

Memorial Day 2011

Memorial Day means a lot more to the two of us these days. This year was the first year that we have ever as a married couple gone to visit cemeteries, it's was very peaceful and oh my have I ever seen so many people and flowers in one place in my life! The cemetery was BEAUTIFUL!! I wish that it look like this all the time, it makes it a much happier place.


(Carter and I)
(Father and son)

(baby c's marker)




We also went out to visit Mikes grandfather, Grandpa Oakey.






We look forward to going to visit these special people in our lives every year!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Megan his stone is so beautiful. The picture you guys picked out for it is so precious. My brother died due to SIDS at 8 months and his stone is very similar to Carter's.