Thursday, December 9, 2010

Anniversary


Two years and 3 days ago Mike and I were married, sealed together
for Time and ALL Eternity in the Beautiful Idaho Falls Temple.
It was a day that I will never forget!

Mike is my best friend and my forever, my soul mate.
I love him more than words can express.
Since We are celebrating two wonderful years,
here are two reason I can't get enough of my man.

{1} He honors his priesthood and uses it often,
for this I am eternally grateful.
{2} He always wants the best for me,
and always is trying to make me laugh, smile, and be happy!

Thanks Babe,
I love you to the moon and back, forever and always, no matter what.

Love,
Megan

1 comment:

Greg and Brittany said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember meeting you when you were waiting for Mike to get home and having a chat in the upstairs of the cabin @ the singles retreat. You are such a sweet girl and I'm go glad that we met and became friends. I think about you often and hope you are doing well. Hugs!!