Friday, July 16, 2010

Fourth of July

This year for the fourth we went down to Stadium of Fire in Provo, UT. This year performing was Carrie Underwood, and we wouldn't have missed it for the world!!! My whole family is Carrie fans, and my husband has a slightly large crush on her-frequently asking if we could get back stage passe's! Also performing were, 2nd generation Osmond's, Jenny Baker Oaks, 5 pianists, and a brand new up and coming country singer. They also did a hug Scouting award, had a large choir, and the Mayer of Utah speak. We had so much fun, the concert was great and the day was filled with family, friends, bbq's, fire works, the freedom festival, shopping, ect. The weather was perfect, my feet and hands looked normal, not like little baby elephant feets. My dad had to work, so he wasn't able to make it so we partied and ate for him!!! Thanks Mom and Dad for taking Mike and I along with you!!! We had a BLAST!!!!!!!!

There where so many pics that I had to narrow them down, and I placed them in collages so you didn't have to scroll down threw the mass's.





I'm grateful for the freedom I have and for the soldiers who risk their lives for me and my family so that we can live in a safe and free country! Thanks military men and women!


Happy 4th!

No comments: