Wednesday, February 3, 2010

food frenzy

this is what i've been up to the past two nights.....

dividing, cooking, and freezing our meat supply for future meals
and....
making cookin for the hubs and I
this lovely picture is Vegetable Alfredo Soup. the picture looks nast but it taste grand!

and this is a family fav of ours.....tater tot casserole.
so yummmmy!!!

****I RESEARCHED THAT IT IS OK TO FREEZE COOKED FOOD.
WARNING THOUGH: YOU NEED TO COOK IT BEFORE YOU FREEZE IT....DO NOT FREEZE IT, COOK IT, AND RE-FREEZE IT! THIS MAY CAUSE HEALTH ISSUES!***

HAPPY COOKING YA'LL!

3 comments:

Stacie Couch said...

That tater tot casserole sounds good...can you give me the recipe?

Tricia said...

I have made about 16 freezer meals in the past little while. Now I'm subbing for a teacher for 8 weeks, and I'm so busy! It's soooo great to just pull a meal out of the freezer the night before and have it done. If you want any of the ideas I froze, just let me know :)!

Greg and Brittany said...

Look at you go, you little house wife!! That soup looks yummy!