Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Very Important Thank You!

I feel as if i need to exspress my Thanks for a VERY important person in my life who knows how much i love him but i don't think he know's just how much!

*MICHAEL GARY JORGENSEN*
Mike is the sweetest person i know! he cares more about me than he does himself. he always tells he just how much he loves me, and always shows me just how much.
Mike is a people pleaser, which annoys me in most people but doesn't in him. Mike would rather spend his whole paycheck on me than himself.
he always wants to be involved...which is such a great thing. most guys could care less about most things, not mike, he wants to be involved and have a say in everything!
Mike always texts me goodnight, even if he just left.
i just could go on and on but i woun't get to gooshy on you. i just want Mike to know just how much i LOVE him and just how much he means to me!!
he[you] is[are] my best friend and i don't know what i would do with out him[you]
thanks for being you and for loving me no matter what!
i can't wait to marry him[you] in T-minus 17 days!!
mwah. love ya babe.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Awe, that was so sweet!! You two are going to be the lovey dovey gooshy newlyweds for quite awhile aren't you ;) So sweet!