Tuesday, November 18, 2008

To Many Words to Explain!!

Well it was such a awsome feeling to read that post that Megan just put up! So i thought i would finally change things up a bit and put on my own post, and this post is dedicated to the only person i LOVE more than life itself!!



Megan i am sooo happy to Know that you notice and like all those things about me and that really means alot to me! But there are so many more things to say about you than me, and i am just going to name a few. Megan is such a fun loving person and she always is there to have a good time she brings out the best is me and brings me out of what we like to call my "POOPY" moods, haha. She is a very good listener, and that has for sure been a blessing to me! Megan is a AMAZING friend and will always be there for you no matter what, she will always try and be there to support you in what ever it is!
Megan is truly My BEST friend and i am soo excited to finally have her as My WIFE for the rest of Eternity!
I LOVE YOU very much Megan and hope that you will never forget that and keep it close in thought at all times! I am very ready to begin a whole new chapter in life with you in it for the remainder of the Chapters as well!! I LOVE YOU!!
Thank You!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Way to go Mike! Look are you posting! And what a super sweet post it was! You two make the cutest couple!!