Thursday, October 2, 2008

*Thankful Thursdays*

Thanks to Brittany for making me realize that i wasn't thankful enough, i've decided to follow her example and start what she called Thankful Thursdays. i will do my best at keeping them up week to week!

This week i am thankful for......

1. Michael G. Jorgensen













What would i do and who would i be with out this kid! i can't wait to marry him!!!

2.My mom!!


She has been my Best friend since i can even remember...she's always been there and always will. also, thanks to her my wedding stress level is pretty low! You go girl!

3.Texting
Mike got a phone this week and it's been great. also i'm texting at least a good 12 hours of each day....it's how i stay in touch with everyone!

4. My Job
These have got to be some of the coolest people i know...they would have to be, there like family. i spend more time with these guys than almost my real family. for that i am greatful we all get along!!!


1 comment:

Brittany said...

Love the texting and the obvious thankful for #1! Have a good weekend!