Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tagged..guess i'm it!!



8 Favorite TV Shows
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. The Hills
4. NCIS
5. Samantha who?
6. John and Kate Plus 8
7. Ace of Cakes
8. House
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Mongolian Grill
2. Olive Garden
3. Red Robin
4. Texas Roadhouse
5. Jonny Carino's
6. Chillies
7. Bamboo Hut
8. California Pizza Kitchen
8 Things That Happened Yesterday
1. Worked
2. Cleaned
3. Hung out with Mike
4. Messed around on the computer
5. Watched Ironman
6. Slept
7. Ate lots!
8. Showered
8 Things To Look Forward To
1. My Wedding!!!
2. Getting my endowments out
3. Dinner with friends
4. Girls Night!
5. Melissa's Baby shower
6. Finding a place to live!!
7. The holiday season (Thanksgiving and Christmas)
8. My Showers!
8 Things I Love About Fall
1. Leaves changing color
2. Halloween[dressing up!]
3. Jacket, Hoodie, and Boots weather!
4. Getting ready for the big holidays
5. Pumpkins and turkey!!
6. The cooler weather (makes cuddling and hot chocolate more fun)
7. Fires in the fireplace
8. The crispy smell
8 Things On My Wish list
1. Happy and healthy family
2. A house[free of chrage would be nice!]
3. A raise at work
4. Some new winter boots
5. And a coat
6. Pay off my bills
7. My LV purse
8. Kids![WAY WAY WAY down the road!]
I have a short list,
so if you are on it,
consider yourself tagged.
Unless you have already done this,
or tagged me [brit! :)]

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I think these are fun! Love getting to know more about people!