Thursday, September 18, 2008

My Boyfriends Back...hey nah hey nah

So Michael Gary Jorgensen arrived home on September 11th, 2008! and what a great day that was. i'm sure most if not all of you have seen my pictures on facebook but here are some as well. it's been sooo fun to have mike back home! we are so busy trying to fit everything in to make up for the last two years that life is a little crazy right now. i just wanted to say thanks to everyone who supported me, mike, and us while he was serving the Lord! A million THANKS YOUS!!!!

My Boy!

Our cool signs!


The first hug! the best ever!

"Call Me"!!!

the cutest thing ever!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Oh Megan, I'm am so, so, so excited for you! You look so happy (and so does he :)
You probably didn't even notice that I didn't make it to homecoming, but I have had this horrible sickness for almost a week now. Sob story, I know. Anyway, I hope to see you soon and I'm sooo happy that you are sooo happy!!