Friday, September 26, 2008

Engaged and definatly of age!!!!

Soooo the rumors are true and i can conferm that Michael Gary Jorgensen & I are to be wed!!
it all happened last night[9.25.08]..it's a funny story actually, so here it goes...Mike and I went to dinner at Chilies, we ate and then we went up on the hill at black hawk and looked over the city, mike had this cool slideshow all ready to go, but it wouldn't work on my computer that we had brought...haha so he called his mom, we ran to his house and got his dads laptop, went to Tauphaus Park and waited for the computer to start up and play the show....finally we went and sat in the back of the truck, watched the most adorable slideshow ever and then.....mike got down on his knee and the rest is history in the making!!! so there is the story! sooo cute! i love that boy! he is so good to me and i can't wait to be his wife!!!! I LOVE YOU MIKE!
anyways so we are getting married on December 6, 2008 in the Idaho Falls temple!!!!! i sooo can not wait!!!! here are some pictures of the night.....

right after it happend!

the "loaner" ring, we customized my ring and this is the one that they lent us till mine comes in!


two very happy people!!!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! Being married is so wonderful! I'm excited for you two!

Anonymous said...

M&M--congratulations guys! This is a really exciting time, so make sure to enjoy it. Let Melissa and I know if we can do anything to help. Love you guys...

Kelsey said...

MEGAN!!! I can't wait! Seriously I'm on the verge of tears, sorry you're going to have to related to such an emotional person, like me! I'm can't even explain my joy for you. Now you'll have to wait until I get engaged... haha just kidding. Love you Megan and congratulations!!!

Josh Milton said...

Yea Megan! Congratulations...and Mike too eventhough we have never met. Welcome to the club! we love/miss you!

lizzy said...

I'm so excited for you both! Congratulations! Being married is the best, you'll see!