Sunday, August 17, 2008

NEW HAIR & counting down!!

Also this past week.....I got my hair all did up!!! woot*woot!
****BEFORE****

****AFTER****

ok so there isn't a HUGE change but for me it was a big deal to chang up my hair, even a little bit. these pics aren't the best in the world to be able and see the change but hey here is what i did. First off I cut off almost 2 and a half inches, which normally isn't a big deal but this time it feels shorter, and i think that's because the front it really short. you know how your hair is shorter in the front, well i layer up my front like a lot and so it looks and feels even shorter! I also touched up the blonde in my hair, which i love! haha ok and the biggest change..I put brown in the bottom half of my hair!!!! i loove it!! it was a good change and a very needed change! i hope that Mike likes it when he gets home! haha eek!

speaking of Mike.....

count down time has come people!! 3 weeks! as of today that is 24 days!!!! ahaha i sooo can not wait! i miss that kid and just want him home!!! i can't wait!
speaking of can't wait....

my cruise is in a little less than 2 weeks!! as of today that is 14 days!!!! yaya! it's about gosh darn time!

speaking of about time....

the Hills starts TOMORROW people!!!!!!!!!!! welcome drama, fashion, girls, boys, and parties!

ok so that's all for now! haha this has been a fun post and now i'm even more excited about life!!!!








4 comments:

Brittany said...

Love your hair! The dark underneath looks awesome! The picture at the top of your blog is way cute! So excited for you and your cruise (and who can forget about Mike!) Missed ya at church :)

Jorgensen Family Blog said...

DANG!!! thats all i got to say! I LOVE YOU MEG also...............................I LOVE YOU!!!!

krystale said...

BLOG SISTERS!!! YAYAYAYAA

Unknown said...

Love The Hills.