Monday, May 5, 2008

the hospital=NO FUN!

so today i went and had my EGD test done...and it sucked, well the actual test didn't. i don't remember really any of the test. i got to the hospital, checked in, they stuck a painful IV in me then they rolled me into the room, hooked me up to the monitors, talked to me for a while, sprayed this NASTY tasting stuff TWICE into the back of my throat so that i wouldn't gag or feel the tube going down my throat. then i guess they drugged me up because i don't remember anything after that, and the next thing i knew i was awake in the "wake up room" and from there i was in and out of naps, and i felt sick, i wanted to throw up so bad and i was super dizzy!! then after about an hour they said i could go home, so my mom took my hand and we started walking away but then i got really really dizzy and so they made me sit in a wheelchair and they rolled me all the way right to the car. then on the way home i got really sick and then i threw up all over the car, which my mom had rolled down the window right before that, so throw up went everywhere...it was soooo gross!!! and the worse part is, they want me back in bright and early on friday morning for more test. they didn't find anything to abnormal, although the Dr. did take 3 samples of different parts of my stomach to be sent for testing. anyways, well that's that for now. more to come i'm sure!

No comments: