Monday, September 3, 2007

Starting work & adjusting to life

ok so today is Labor day so no one is working but tomorrow is tuesday and everyone is back to life...but for me it's starting a new life in a way, i start back up at Elison Dental tomorrow and i will probably be there until i move or die...ok or have kids years and years from now and don't want to work anymore.

i must say i'm excited to be back in IF and back at Elison's but life is different these days, it's not like is was back in High School[i miss those days]. all my friends either have boy friends[serious BF and just need to get married] or are busy with school and work. which is great for them, it's just a little boring for me to come back to...i guess i will get back into my schedule and what life was before Ut happened...i'm just not sure if that is the life that i want to live...don't get me wrong, i love my life and really enjoy the things that have been happening to me the past little while it's just goin to take some time to get back into the swing of things....
so wish me good luck and i guess i'll hit this head on, and not look back
it's like the saying for my life goes....
"i never regret anything i do, i will look to the future with the best i can and never look back to what the past held, because the past is the past and you can't change it...so why try? because by trying to change the past you are holding up your future...so move on and be happy cause it's your life and you have to live it."

No comments: