Thursday, August 30, 2007

Moving home

So tomorrow is Friday[said with big relief] & for starters...i DON'T have to work!! woot woot!
and then second...i'm moving back home[home is IF, ID]...i must say this has come with a little debate, i've quite enjoyed being in Ut and semi alone[i say semi because almost all of my extended family lives here so i'm not "truly" on my own]. it's come with it's ups and downs, but i've gotten through it and it's been real fun!! new things are about to happen and i'm welcoming change into my life (as much as i can handle that is). fall is right around the corner and life is about to get well new-ish....i'll keep you posted on what adventures find me in good ol' Idaho...but for now, wish me luck on my journey[with a FULL car] home tomorrow! chow!

No comments: