Sunday, May 11, 2014

T turns TWO!

My baby is TWO! How in the world did that happen? I had an easier time accepting him turning 1, than I have 2. I love birthdays, and have loved having a kid to make feel extra special on his day! T woke up to the house all ready and decorated for his day.





Since his birthday was on a Wednesday, both Mike and I had to work. So we meet up with my parents, who babysit T for us, for birthday lunch at Rumbi.

Later that night papa and grandma J came over to tell him Happy Birthday, and then that night as I put him to sleep I sang Happy Birthday to him.

We had his party on Saturday night, a Pirate party! We had all of our families over, our friends the Walkers, Wards, and Bakers. T is blessed to be loved by so many. We had ice cream sundaes and sugar cookie bar instead of cake.


Jake and the Neverland Pirates.





We asked that no gifts we brought, and instead donations be made to our service project in honor of T. However, we all knew that the grandparents wouldn't listen. T was truly spoiled, as were Mike and I since he received two LARGE packages of diapers as part of his gifts!



Happy Birthday big boy, I can't believe you are 2! We love you bubba!!!!

No comments: