Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mothers.

Mother's Day.  As this beautiful day comes to a close I can't help but put my gratitude into words.

Almost 2 1/2 years ago I became a momma to the sweetest most perfect little angel baby a momma could ask for! What a moment in time that was. I simply thank Heavenly Father each day for that sweet boy picking ME to be his mommy! What an honor, and a privilege to have an angel watching over our little family each and every day!!
 

Then I went a year without being a momma to a physical body, but more a momma to an angel.
That was a bittersweet mother's day to say the least. 

And then a year ago I had the honor again to call myself a mommy! T has brought so much joy and love into my life! He has made me open my eyes to the important things in life, and has taught me so much in his little lifetime. I thank the heavens that I get to be his mom, and for all that means!
 

Being a mom is something special, and I cherish each day on this earth that I have with my babies.
I also look forward with eagerness to the day when our family will become an eternal family, and that I will have the privilege to raise my sweet Carter!

Both boys have brought such emotional highs(and lows) into my life, and I really am truly grateful for them both! I love them with all of my heart, and could not imagine my life with out them!!

I also am eternally grateful for my mom, and my mother-in-law.

I'm so proud to call my mom my best friend, and do not know where I would be with out her!
Also, with out her selflessness in babysitting T we would be in a world of hurt and eating crumbs off the floor. I appreciate her willingness to sacrifice her time to help me and my family out, and for her love and willingness to give!

I am also thankful for my mil, for raising a son to be the man he is today. For sacrificing a lot in her life to provide for her kid's wants and needs. She is also a wonderful grandmother to not only my babies but to the other 4, almost 5 kiddos in our clan. 

Thank you both for being the women you are today, for providing such a strong and steadfast example to me, and to my children! 

I love you both!!!

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments: