Saturday, November 20, 2010

Pilgrims and Indians

Mike and I hosted a Thanksgiving party a week or so ago, we had some close friends come and had a pot luck thanksgiving dinner. It was my very first time cooking let a lone doing anything with the turkey, it turned out good I thought. One part I did not enjoy, sticking my hand down the bird to get all the stuff out....sick! I think everyone enjoyed themselves and had a good time!


What are you Thankful for this Thanksgiving???

One thing I am truly grateful for; My Heavenly Father, with out him I could do nothing and would be no one!!! He is a close relationship, and I am so grateful for the love and comfort he brings to me!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Hope the bird treats you right!

1 comment:

Stacie Couch said...

I cannot wait to see you guys! I have a lot to be thankful for this thanksgiving but I wish I was in Idaho this week. You cooked a turkey by yourself? Wow! I was dreading doing that but now I don't have to haha. That's a cute pic of you and Mike by the way. Love you!