Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Cabin:

The first weekend in March all of my friends from high school and our hubbies all got together and went up to the Smith's cabin[one of my friends]. We all had so much fun, and even though I think all of the guys complained about going...they secretly had fun too! We got to do so many things, sledding, snowmobiling, swimming, racket ball, movies, games, eating way to much, chatting, sleeping, reading, ect.

I am so glad that we were all able to go, and spend that much need friend time together!

Also, THANK YOU SMITH'S/COUCH'S for letting us use the cabin, and for planning the whole thing!

here are just SOME of the pictures that I took....although I realized that I am only in 2 pictures from the whole weekend, haha the mom phase is already setting in. haha oh well, I look better behind the camera than in front of it!




1 comment:

Stacie Couch said...

YAY for cabin time! I can already not wait for summer to come so we can do it again :) Love you for posting the pictures and taking so many. I really need to work on that part. And I love that 3/4 of the pictures of Rob include Mady haha. One can hope...