Monday, January 4, 2010

a new year, a new blog

I need a free yet fun project......so i've been debating for quite a while if I should start a second blog...haha I know what you are all thinking..."because I have so much good to say, and people would really care and follow..."
haha yes yes I agree...I tend to blabber on and on about whatever random subject hits me for the moment. and I agree, no one would probably read it
{well maybe some of you, my faithful followers!}
but this blog is going to be different...it isn't going to be about me, mike, or anything like that.
this blog is going to be a CRAFT BLOG!
and i'm soooo excited! I stalk so many craft blogs and have decided that it's time I stop blogging about all my crafting on our family blog and make a crafters blog myself!
because when I grow up...I want to be a crafter!
to some this is a very silly idea{namely my hubs} who supports but doesn't think necessary....pish posh I say!
I have some ideas in mind of how this is going to work...I don't want to be the only one chatting it up on there, so i've decided that it's going to be an open crafters blog...i'll run and maintain it, and you e-mail me with a post...and i'll post it!
this could work really nicely my friends! let me know what you think.
so....if you care enough, keep checking back to see when i'll post about the craft blog and when it's up and going!

thanks readers!

3 comments:

krystale said...

I'm in! I have no skills when it comes to thinking up crafts to do... and since I'm incharge of enrichment! I think your new blog will do a girl like me WONDERS! thanks meggy.

McKenzie @ Girl Loves Glam said...

That is a fab idea!!! I am actually thinking about starting a 3rd blog! Haha.

Stacie Couch said...

I love the idea, and I hope that someday I may have something to contribute with....I will love hearing about your crafting expertise though. Soon you can teach me to sew :)