Sunday, December 6, 2009

I am grateful:

This week I am Thankful for:

Temples

We are truly so grateful that we where able to be married in the
Idaho Falls temple for time and all eternity.
We are grateful for the knowledge that we will be together forever, that even after death we will be together. Also that when we have children we can all be an eternal family!
what better knowledge is there to have than that???
I can think of none for me.



also on this post: a correction of the previous post.
I got that quote from a talk, in the talk they refer to the creation of a child but ALSO to the creation of talents, gifts, and really anything.....although it is a good quote about creating life, I was meaning it in the way of being creative, of learning to create anything. I can see how this is a little confusing and I was silly for not specifying. But when the time come to think about the creation of a child, it will be a quote to think about....I'll let you know when that time comes! heehee
love you all!

No comments: