Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving Feast 2009

Thanksgiving dinner this year was with my family, we had a lot of fun and a lot to eat. We were one person short this year[Jord on a mission] but we managed to get through it with no tears but we did take a minute to remember him, and what we were Thankful for.

For Thanksgiving this year, I had the lucky chance to make rolls, it's a special recipe and takes some time but is worth the wait! They were DELISH!! It was my first time making rolls or bread all by myself, and i really had fun! It's a talent that I possibly may have! haha we shall see! I am proud of myself though!

here they are in all there glory!
Thanksgiving Day Lovers!
The dinner table pre-food
This is how Shadows Thanksgiving was spent; begging and looking for food.
My mother and Father
Dad cutting the bird!
McKell's Thanksgiving activity: people watching and commenting.
Morgan & Mike's Thanksgiving activities: playing Wii and annoying each other.
They fit each other well!

following dinner Mike and I zipped over to Grandma Oakey's house for some YUMMY pie and family time! We didn't get the chance to be around everyone very long before half of the family dashed out the door for the movie, but we enjoyed seeing everyone. I didn't get any pictures of this event because everyone ran out so fast after pie, but we will remember the events of the evening.

We really hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving and enjoyed spending time with family and friends as we did!

No comments: