Thursday, February 19, 2009

Your my one and only True LOVE!!

This is a shout back at my love for her shout out to me!

Megan there are just to many things about you that i love to just narrow it down to just 10. But i just want to let you know how much i love you and how much you mean to me, you are always there for me. You are always there trying to help me to do better in all things that i do whether it is wil school or of work, you just push me so kindly to make me want to do better by myself. You are such a good kisser as well, and we do have alot of fun together, i love making you happy and i hope that i do that for you at all times.
Megan you are truely the BEST Wife there ever is, i am soooo excited that i get to spend the rest of my life with you and into eternity. I LOVE YOU FOREVER AND ALWAYS MY BABY YOU'LL BE!!
THANKS BABE!

2 comments:

Tricia said...

You guys are just too dang cute :)!

Brittany said...

Awe, so tender!