Tuesday, December 9, 2008

MY FAVORITE little GUY

This is Porter Elison, he is 5 years old and i love him to death! i have the biggest little crush on porter! he is adorable!!!! and sooo cute and shy! i've always said that if porter was older i would marry him! haha i had to have a picture with him at the wedding. and even at the wedding porter asked me if he could still be my boyfriend! and i for sure told him YES! i love him! Porters mom Jamie told me that when they where getting ready to leave for the temple they asked him where they where going and he told them to a funeral. haha well his dad mike[my boss] said he just looked at him and was like well porter it's only a funeral for you today! oh how cute huh! anyways here's to you porter! i love you little guy!



1 comment:

Brittany said...

Oh Megan, you looked sooo beautiful at your reception! I'm so happy for you and Mike! Can't wait to see some wedding day pics!!