Friday, November 7, 2008

Thankful Friday

#1- my mom
#2-being less than a month from being married!

#3-flu shots

i need to explain this one, at work every fall we have to get a flu shot. i hate shots-they scare the crap outa me, but i have to get one. so anyways, we get this shots and every year someone has to hold my hand and they try and disstract me[yesterday someone kept saying..."think about having sex!" haha over and over they said it till the girl was done. well every year after i get my shot not only does my arm kill for about 48 hours but i get sick the next day[which would be today]....so you ask why am i thankful for them??? well simply put....i don't get sick the rest of the year![knock on wood because this is a bad year to get sick!] so therfore, i'm thankful!

#4-my computer

No comments: