Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ya Gotta Love, Elder Jorgensen!


I DOOO!


i just wanted to write a post about how much i looove this kid and how much he truly means to me, even though he woun't read this[for a while] i just want to give a slight shout out to Elder Jorgy and tell him how much he means to me! people say all the time that they don't know what they would do without someone or something, but i can honestly say that i do know what i would do without him, and it's not something i want to do. this kid[man] has shown me so much about this gosple and how much it means to him, and it's made me realize how much i was truly taking advantage of my membership in this gospel. i hope to never do it again. mike has shown me that there is more to life than what my eyes have seen or my ears have heard, he has shown/told me how we need to not judge others, how we need to be the best we can be. mike has shown me so much and taught me so much in the past 2 years that he has been serving a mission and i appreciate it and him SOOO much!!!!




I LOVE YOU ELDER JORGENSEN!!!!!!!!!
[8 WEEKS!!!]

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow he comes home so soon! That is a cute shout out. I liked it!